I have tons to blog about and share but I can't just yet. I have errands to run and tomorrow looks like shopping with a SIL and the MIL. Saturday is family pictures and party day. Sunday I'm going to go see my grandfather and Monday is still up in the air. But here's a list of some of the things that I'll be sharing:
Todd got a new job!!!!
Todd's been trying to "potty train" Nicholette..... yeah not going so well, I wonder why....
I've been a felt food making machine!
My best friend is serving a month long mission for the LDS church on a Naval Ship! COOL!
I had this real nasty bug that made me..... well maybe I wont share that one with you... :)
Summer is here!
And more! So stay posted and next week your Google Reader will show you we've got things to say!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
next week
Posted by Dani at 5/21/2009 01:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment