When we first put Nciholette's room together it was still half the office. So while 3 walls had butterflies, and "LOVE" on them the 4th had Todd's ninja swords, nun chucks, and ninja stars. Not long after Nicholette joined us did we move the office into the living room. Not long at all. We have since then put a shelf up in her room, added my old Barbie Doll House that I got when I was in elementary school, and added some wall decor.
Since Nicholette had some real butterflies framed I wanted to add more butterflies, not necessarily real, just butterflies. There needed to be more color in her room. This last Christmas helped with that. While in Texas I found some fake butterflies and my sister had painted some colorful pictures that we decided to use in her room. Here's the "after" picture. I wish I could paint the walls but as we're still renters, not really allowed, you know, contract rules and all. But vast improvement and more of a happy little girls room.


Since Nicholette had some real butterflies framed I wanted to add more butterflies, not necessarily real, just butterflies. There needed to be more color in her room. This last Christmas helped with that. While in Texas I found some fake butterflies and my sister had painted some colorful pictures that we decided to use in her room. Here's the "after" picture. I wish I could paint the walls but as we're still renters, not really allowed, you know, contract rules and all. But vast improvement and more of a happy little girls room.




1 comments:
that's cute Dani! Except, I think swords and num-chucks are totally little girl decor don't you? ;)
Post a Comment