THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Online Etsy Shop is finally OPEN!
MyTinyTreasure.Etsy.Com

I've been working on this since last year and after finally deciding to stick with Etsy, I have it up and running. I'm hoping to eliminate the "middle man" (Etsy) by having my own website but that is saved for a much later future date.

Right now my shop is featuring only hair products, but most of you know I have a wide range or interests and I'm looking forward to bringing them all to Etsy.

I do not mind special orders!
If you see something you like, whether on my shop or not and would like inquire if I can make it for you, just shoot me a line and we'll set up an Etsy Special Order and I'll create it.

Thank you for the encouragement and excitement you've given me and my talents, it's meant a lot to me. Thank you.

Share the link! mytinytreasure.etsy.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh if only i had a little girl to make things for!